Finance a New HVAC System
An investment in a new air conditioner and heating system is one of the largest ones you will make as a homeowner. When your system eventually fails or performs so poorly that you have to replace it, you’ll need to make a decision about how to pay for it. Below are several options for you to choose from to help make this easier:
- covers all home improvement projects except swimming pools
- easy application process and approval within a couple minutes
- Soft credit check (will not affect credit to get preapproved - click the image to apply)
- flexible terms (5-12 years with no prepayment penalty)
- payment options to fit every budget
- unsecured debt: no lien on home
- no need to refinance your mortgage and tap into your home’s equity
- competitive interest rates
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management
GoodLeap is on a mission to help homeowners save, while helping the planet thrive!
GoodLeap is America's leading digital marketplace, offering flexible payment options for sustainable home upgrades and a technology-driven financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless - you can apply in minutes and get approval in seconds!
The company’s proprietary point-of-sale platform has mobilized over $11 billion in financing for sustainable upgrades since 2018, empowering more than 300,000 homeowners to live a more sustainable lifestyle.
Apply privately and securely right here before your appointment to make sure you are eligible for this finance offering, or you can wait and do it in person with one of our team members at your kitchen table. This program has many flexible plans that suit just about any lending situation."
Love and Care is the Preferred Installer for HVAC in the Greater Sacramento area for FortiFi financing.
This is a PACE program lending tool. FortiFi partners with local governments to bring you low cost financing that gets repaid through your property tax bill. The financing can be used for improvements that are good for the environment and save you money on your utility bills, like replacing your HVAC system. The benefits are that most properties qualify, 100% financing, ZERO money down, and NOT based on credit score.
Ygrene is the leading provider of PACE financing in the Greater Sacramento Area. Some of the key points to know are that HVAC projects are 100% eligible, no money down, and not based on credit score. The only requirements are that you must be current on your property taxes, been on time on your mortgage payments, and if you have had a bankruptcy, you must be 24 months removed from it.